Love shouldn't be a lightly used word yet I am using it and possibly you say, lightly. But truth to be told, teenage crushes can be pretty powerful too. I met this guy; we see each other every week. Despite not speaking very much, I always looked forward to seeing him - perhaps this time we'll speak one more sentence than the last time. We never did; I was too shy to start a conversation and he, oblivious to my silent eagerness. I thought I had all the time in the world to get to know him. Today, I found out he quit the class. I won't say "I will never see him again" because I might but I will never get a chance as good as the ones I had.
And the moral of the story is: if you like someone, be brave and go for it damn it! There isn't time to linger and hide behind shyness because one day, that person won't be available anymore.
Like I said my first entry, I can't afford designer nor even high end high street. But here, if you're interested, are my outfit details (head to toe)...
Scarf: Pashmina / Grey cardigan: New Look / Striped top & Skirt: Hand-me-down from cousin / Tights: Sainsbury's / Shoes: Select
Paris, sailor, strips, lace is in baby. Some advice? Don't buy anything that you can't wear after the craze has gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment