Dandy Purse - £21.95
Compact Mirror with Vintage Stamp design - £8.95
Tin Birds - £3.95
Yumi Kate lace dress - £55.00
Lavish shopper - £45.00
The best part of all is that everything on the website is very reasonably priced - especially for a boutique. The quality is exceptional and the designs are like no other. The shop is beautifully presented too: fine lace mats, shiny mirrors that hold the jewels so carefully, vintage tables and a eye-catching window display. If you're ever in Warwick, Stratford or Oxford, be sure to pay them a visit!
For a school-girl, that's me, who was kinda brought up to save money rather than spending it; a £22 purse is a little out of my league. But I'm determined to treat myself (if I've done well in my exams) with the perfect purse - it has so many compartments! - which, no doubt, will last me til it's worn out (which, no doubt, I will let it ever be worn out).
Alright, that it is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment