Wednesday, September 21, 2011


Bloody hell, it turns out I some how forgot how to add photos from the blackberry and spent about a hour doing the impossible repeatedly, hoping the same steps would eventually add the photo on in a sudden miracle. Bloody hell, that was tiring. Anyway, at least its uploaded now. Mum and I decided that it was time to invest in a good pair of winter boots for the harsh English winter to come. We went to Clarks and brought these from the children's section... The shoes they had on display were must have been for six year olds... They were tiny but they had a size which fit me so yay! Clark shoes are usually renowned for their decent quality so I expect these will last me a couple of winters at least. I'm looking forward to wearing them but if worn with tights, they make my short legs look even shorter and fat.
Also picked some glasses today, I don't really need them but thought I'd get some anyway because I'm doing a lot reading at the moment and it's quite straining on the eyes. Literally just picked the most basic 25pound pair since I don't reckon I will be wearing them that much anyway.
Aaah eight o'clock and I have a mountain load of homework... Speak soon :)

No comments: