Friday, January 22, 2010

this is my gadget wish list

I don't consider myself as a materialistic person - but perhaps I am more materialistic than I think. I, love the excitement of buying new clothes; the feel of new gadgets sitting in your hands and the smell of new books as the pages turn.

Here is my very demanding and hence, wish list.

  • GHD straighteners
  • Ipod Touch
  • Olympus Pen Camera - if you don't know what this is, omg, it's amazing! Google it. Compact, vintage, but works like a big camera all in one.
  • Mac Book/Net Book - I have a laptop but I really want a more compact and stylish one.

And oh look, what's the trend for this season: nautical pieces.

Although I have a love for sailor-style despite not really owning any pieces falling into that style, I choose not to buy anything like it this season because I hate whirling into a tornado of trend-followers. If you don't want to be out of fashion, then never be in fashion.

No comments: