Tuesday, January 5, 2010

no fashion lover, you press the delete button too much, kay?

There's just a couple, soz, a few things I'd like to say:


  • I'm not really a fashion lover. Hence the name: NO FASHION LOVER. But I'm interested in it enough to start a fashion blog.
  • I can't afford designer or high-end High-street. Bottom line: there's books to buy, books to study. Pens to buy, pens to do homework with.
  • I don't like people who don't wear enough. By that, I don't even mean people who reveal themselves too much (although I don't like that either!) What I mean is, you can wear enough to keep you warm as well as being fashionable. I don't agree with the: "she's not cold, it's fashion baby" thing.
  • There's a difference between wearing "gutsy" clothes and being fashionable.
  • I'm an anonymous bitch.

Over and out, No Fashion Lover.

No comments: